NeuroScience Research Center, LLC is a Neurology-focused clinical research company based in Canton, Ohio concentrated on advancing the treatment of our patients. Bringing innovative research opportunities to Northeast Ohio, we aim to enhance the lives of the patients we care for and ultimately discover better treatment options. We are currently enrolling for Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington's, migraine, OSA, and other clinical studies.
Talk to one of our staff to see if participation in a clinical trial is right for you: 330-244-2542
Benefits of participating in clinical research trials:
- It is free to participate
- In most studies, you will be paid
- All costs are covered for exams, tests, and medications
- Advanced therapies and treatments
- Access to the newest medications
- Supervision by a board-certified neurologist
- Contribution to scientific research
T E S T I M O N I A L S
"Neuroscience Research Center helped to enroll my mother in a trial for memory loss and they were fantastic to work with."
"Throughout the entire trial Neuroscience Research Center staff were very supportive and assisted us through every step of the way."
"Having a disease without a cure is frustrating, however knowing there are groups like NRC looking for new drugs to help is awesome."